The range of wood plastic composite offered by us consists of Wood Plastic Composite Benches, Wood Plastic Composite Pergola, Wood Plastic Composite...
Send us your Message:
Contact us or our partners about our products, supplies, services, support and programs. Our extensive network of representatives can help you find the information you need.
Wood Plastic Composite Door
Recent years have seen a trend towards more rustic, traditional styles, as opposed to the sleek steel and glass of the immediate post-millennium years. This is perhaps one of the reasons so wood plastic composite doors have appeared on the front of UK homes in the last decade or so, firmly re-establishing themselves as a big favourite among British consumers. Their unique appearance really sets them apart from other types of door, adding a dash of character to your home and helping it stand out from the neighbours.
Externally, the type of composite door you choose will make a big difference to the look of your home. The appearance of your composite front door is something to think about very carefully - it's one of the first things that people see. It needs to fit the look of your home and be welcoming. And with the back door, functionality is very important - will it be wide enough for you to get the laundry basket out, or for the kids and the dogs to spill out into the back yard?! Do you want an indoor/outdoor living style?
1. Temperature resistance, suitable from -29°C to +51°C.
2. High fire-resistance. Effective flame retardant, fire self-extinguishing and no hazardous gas radiation.
3. Durable,anti-UV,waterproof,Mold&Mildew resistant.Resistant to Rot and Wood Eating Organisms.
4. Good machinability, clinching, planing, sawing, drilling and painting are all available.
5. Easy assembly, simple construction and no complex processing method, time and money saving.
6. No environmentally harful paint,sealers and stains.
7. Long-lasting and anti-aging. It is always taken as the first and best choice for outdoor gardening, landscape and courtyard practices.